3 Brains Coach Certification ICF CCEU accredited
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn a proven, effective way to enable successful, long-lasting change, based on scientific research.
Learn how our three Brains—Head, Heart and Gut—are connected for powerful decision-making and how they store our memories and emotions (like stress, fear, anger, grief, sadness and frustration).
Yes, there are three brains controlling us and our clients.
We have an ‘enteric brain’ otherwise known as your ‘gut brain’ which controls our survival needs and acts in fear or anger hence: fight or flight responses and feeds our EGO.
Then there’s the ‘cardiac brain’ which is your ‘heart brain’ and it controls our bonding with other people and that is where we feel love, compassion but also hate. Finally, there’s the ‘head brain’ with three brains inside it (the rational new brain or prefrontal cortex; the emotional middle brain; and the instinctual reptilian brain).
If you are not aware of all our brains and know how to work with them, then how are you going to truly help your client to make lasting change?
You will master after these 4 days:
You will be able to instantly apply these to coaching, leadership, managerial, therapeutic or personal situations that are relevant to you.
The techniques, insights, and lessons you can directly apply in your work with clients or colleagues include:
- Knowing how and in which areas to work with your clients to assist them to achieve their goals
- Having insight into how we actually make decisions and store our memories and emotions (like stress, fear, anger, grief, sadness and frustration)
- The science behind the three Brains—our Head, Heart and Gut—and how they work*
- The ability to create better self-management techniques and reduce stress for your client and yourself
- Release emotional and/or physical issues that concern the Heart, Head or Gut Brain. Learn how you calibrate and align the three Brains
- The ability to identify and create a deeper understanding of how your client puts their emotional thinking in the way of reaching their objectives
- You master the language and signs of the three Brains
- Identify which Brain or Brains are dominant in your clients in order to pinpoint the issue and find a solution
- An understanding of how your client is blocking themselves in finding a solution to their objectives.
- Identify the five main misalignments people could have between their different Brains. (Misalignments lead to all kinds of issues, including demotivation (depression), procrastination, stress/anxiety, ineffective decision-making approaches and bad performance)
- Identify and solve the root cause of your client’s ‘stuck’ state.
- Identify on an individual Brain level where the client is blocked or misaligned
- Enable solutions to the most common roadblocks in the individual Brains, based on their unique purpose and objectives.
- Enable solutions for the misalignments
- Exercises to master the knowledge and feel/experience the change
*based on the book How men and women fit, finally understand your partner with the 3 brains theory by Christoffel Sneijders