Sun, 07 Jun|
Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Cen
Intensive 1 day 3 Brains Coach Workshop
Intensive 1 day 3 Brains Coach Certification
Time & Location
07 Jun 2020, 09:30 – 17:30
Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Cen, 101 Lyon St N, Ottawa, ON K1R 5T9, Canada
About the Event
Learn how our three Brains—Head, Heart and Gut—are hierarchical connected for powerful decision-making and those decisions can make us flourish or suffer based on how they store our memories and emotions (like stress, fear, anger, grief, sadness and frustration).
Learn a proven, effective way to enable successful, long-lasting change, based on scientific research.
This 1 day intensive workshop is about how to identify and assist your client to overcome the five main misalignments between our 3 Brains that lead to demotivation, procrastination, anxiety/stress, (work-)addiction, ineffective decision-making and poor overall performance.
The objective is that you will be able to instantly apply these to coaching, leadership, managerial or personal situations that are relevant to you or your clients!
Yes, there are three brains controlling us and our clients.
We have an ‘enteric brain’ otherwise known as your ‘gut brain’ which controls our survival needs and acts in fear or anger hence: fight or flight responses and feeds our EGO. Then there’s the ‘cardiac brain’ which is your ‘heart brain’ and it controls our bonding with other people and that is where we feel love, compassion but also hate. Finally, there’s the ‘head brain’ with three brains inside it (the rational new brain or prefrontal cortex; the emotional middle brain; and the instinctual reptilian brain).
If you are not aware of all our brains and know how to work with them, then how are you going to truly help your client to make lasting change?
Who am I and what can I bring to you?
- Associate professor at the IE Business School (ranked ninth worldwide) in leadership and organisational behaviour
- Executive business coach and trainer
- (Hypno)Therapist, specialised in depression, PTSD, anxiety and addictions
- Supervisor in clinical hypnotherapy
- Lead trainer for the Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy & Holistic Psychotherapy course
You can benefit from my 30 years of working in leadership development, coaching, consultancy and therapy and having worked with more than 10,000 people. I feel grateful that I have had the opportunity to work with people in Europe, the Middle East, India, Asia, USA and Australia.
What will you master after this 1 day intensive workshop?
The techniques, insights, and lessons you can directly apply in your work with clients or colleagues include:
- Knowing how and in which areas to work with your clients to assist them to achieve their goals
- Having insight into how we actually make decisions and store our memories and emotions (like stress, fear, anger, grief, sadness and frustration)
- The science behind the three Brains—our Head, Heart and Gut—and how they work*
- The ability to create better self-management techniques and reduce stress for your client and yourself
- Release emotional and/or physical issues that concern the Heart, Head or Gut Brain. Learn how you calibrate and align the three Brains
- The ability to identify and create a deeper understanding of how your client puts their emotional thinking in the way of reaching their objectives
- You master the language and signs of the three Brains
- Identify which Brain or Brains are dominant in your clients in order to pinpoint the issue and find a solution
- An understanding of how your client is blocking themselves in finding a solution to their objectives.
- Identify the five main misalignments people could have between their different Brains. (Misalignments lead to all kinds of issues, including demotivation (depression), procrastination, stress/anxiety, ineffective decision-making approaches and bad performance
- Enable solutions for the misalignments
- Exercises to master the knowledge and feel/experience the change
*based on the book How men and women fit, finally understand your partner with the 3 brains theory by Christoffel Sneijders
Who has this training been developed for?
- Professional coaches
- Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Psychologists and counselors
- NLP practitioners
- HR professionals
- Everyone who is interested in self development
- Australian Hypnotherapy Associations for CDP points
- PACFA accepted for study points
Space is very limited and is open to all Attendees of the Hypnobiz Conference being held in Gold coast AND also available to the public.
Please Note...if you would like to grow your life, your practice, and change your energy, you can also be a part of an amazing conference March 13th - 15th in the Gold Coast by going to https://www.hypnobizaustralia.com and you can book other awesome workshops that begin March 10th/2020
Why not let this be a time to take steps further down your journey or let this be your first step on a new path.
Love to see you in June !
Our Student experiences
“Having that insight of how our body works, and how our decisions are made by our Gut or Heart mainly was a profound insight. More of a “shock” was that my Gut feeling is not really objective in making decisions. Grateful to have worked on that!!!”
“This is for me as a manager so important when I make decisions and connect with people to be able to trust my Gut feeling.”
“It’s rare to meet someone such as Christopher, so clearly doing that which he was put on this amazing earth to do – namely to empower and transform the lives of others. “
“When you do have the good fortune to enter Chris’s world, some incredible things begin to happen to you, and to all those around you.”
“Do you recall that bumper sticker, popular a few years ago Magic Happens? Well Christopher’s gift is to convince clients and students alike, that there really “IS” magic.”
“Chris is one of the most accommodating trainers who will go the extra mile to help out his students.”
“Chris you are the best teacher I ever had! Friendly, positive and easy to understand, you have a natural gift to transmit new concepts and complex ideas in an easy going and enjoyable class.”