The 3 Brains Language&Relationships Training ICF CCEU Accredited
Time & Location
About the Event
How many times did you not hear the words but they felt different?
How successful were you in figuring out that incongruence between the words and the hidden intentions?
In these situations, the 3 Brains theory is providing you the solution!
It is a proven, effective way to enable successful, long-lasting personal change, based on scientific research.
Understanding the intentions behind the words that people express is key for us to have better relationships.
In these 7,5 hours intensive workshop you will learn:
- Have clear understanding real needs of someone based on understanding the deeper meaning that is broadcasted from their 3 brains — their Head, Heart and Gut Brain—.
- Making more satisfying decisions, go from emotional and/or rational decisions to congruent decisions. Based on understanding how your 3 Brains are hierarchical connected for powerful decision-making. Those decisions can make you flourish or suffer based on how they have stored our memories and emotions.
- Understand how and why you do and don not connect with someone.
- Learn the techniques and modiste to have a great connection with someone else.
- Be in charge of your own emotional or rational preferences in your communication.
- Understands how and why you do and don not connect with someone.
- Understands how and why your relationship can be aligned or misaligned or good or bad
- The ability to create better self-management techniques and reduce stress for your client and yourself
- Learn to overcome inner conflicts between what we think and what we feel. Those inner conflicts that create unsatisfying relationships, demotivation, procrastination, anxiety/stress,, ineffective decision-making and poor overall performance.
*based on the book "How men and women fit, finally understand your partner with the 3 brains theory" by Christoffel Sneijders and the ICF accredited 3 Brains coach Certification Training
This training is ICF CCEU Accredited 7.5 hours (Core Competencies 2.5 & Resource Development* 5)
We want you will be able to instantly apply these to your daily life on the personal and business context, whatever it is: coaching, leadership, managerial or personal situations that are relevant to you or your clients!
- Saturday 09.30 -11.00 and 11:00 - 12:30
- Sunday 09.30 -11.00 and 11:00 - 12:30
Fasten your seatbelts to learn a proven, effective way to enable successful, long-lasting personal change, based on scientific research.
Don't miss it! Love to see you 😁
Who am I and what can I bring to you?
- Associate professor at the IE Business School (ranked ninth worldwide) in leadership and organisational behaviour
- Executive business coach and trainer
- (Hypno)Therapist, specialised in depression, PTSD, anxiety and addictions
- Supervisor in clinical hypnotherapy
- Lead trainer for the Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy & Holistic Psychotherapy course
You can benefit from my 30 years of working in leadership development, coaching, consultancy and therapy and having worked with more than 10,000 people. I feel grateful that I have had the opportunity to work with people in Europe, the Middle East, India, Asia, USA and Australia.
Our Student experiences
“Having that insight of how our body works, and how our decisions are made by our Gut or Heart mainly was a profound insight. More of a “shock” was that my Gut feeling is not really objective in making decisions. Grateful to have worked on that!!!”
“This is for me as a manager so important when I make decisions and connect with people to be able to trust my Gut feeling.”
“It’s rare to meet someone such as Christopher, so clearly doing that which he was put on this amazing earth to do – namely to empower and transform the lives of others. “
“When you do have the good fortune to enter Chris’s world, some incredible things begin to happen to you, and to all those around you.”
“Do you recall that bumper sticker, popular a few years ago Magic Happens? Well Christopher’s gift is to convince clients and students alike, that there really “IS” magic.”
“Chris is one of the most accommodating trainers who will go the extra mile to help out his students.”
“Chris you are the best teacher I ever had! Friendly, positive and easy to understand, you have a natural gift to transmit new concepts and complex ideas in an easy going and enjoyable class.”
- General Admission$399+$39.90 GST$399+$39.90 GST0$0
- (ex) students$245+$24.50 GST$245+$24.50 GST0$0
- AHA & PHA Members$299+$29.90 GST$299+$29.90 GST0$0